wifi.wavlink.com Setup Wizard: Everything You Should Know
It’s thrilling to have a Wavlink extender set up in the house. After all, that’s how you get to enjoy a continuous online experience. However, you may need to adjust your WiFi extender’s settings to maximize its potential. And accessing the wifi.wavlink.com setup wizard is required for this. In this guide, we’ll show you how to access the Wavlink extender’s wizard and get you set up with your new extender. But before we get there, let’s define it.
What is wifi.wavlink.com Setup Wizard?
In order to modify the settings of your range extender or get started with the Wavlink setup procedure, you will need to access the dashboard. In addition to “Wavlink extender setup wizard,” “Wavlink extender dashboard,” “Wavlink Installation Assistant,” etc., you may know the wifi.wavlink.com setup wizard by one of these other names. Take note that the procedure to access the extender’s dashboard is the same whether you have conducted Wavlink AC1200 setup or installed any other extender model in your house.
Let’s not waste any more time, however; we need to talk about how to get into the wifi.wavlink.com dashboard.
How to Access wifi.wavlink.com Setup Wizard?
- To begin, locate an available electrical outlet close to your home router and plug in your range extender.
- Start up your Wavlink range extender now.
- The range extender’s LED light must be solid before you begin using it.
- Connect your Wavlink range extender and router, either wirelessly or through cable.
- Now that you’re finished, you should locate a computer.
- Launch your chosen web browser now.
- Put your mouse pointer in the Web address box.
- Visit wifi.wavlink.com by typing the address.
- Just hit the Enter button.
- You will be prompted to log in to your Wavlink extender using the default password.
- To continue, fill in the default password for your range extender.
- Go ahead and sign in by selecting the Login button.
- After that, the wifi.wavlink.com setup process will load.
The aforementioned procedures will lead you to the wifi.wavlink.com setup wizard. If you’re having problems, however, try some of the suggestions below.
Problems Accessing wifi.wavlink.com Setup Wizard?
1. Verify Power Source
Is the power supply to your Wavlink range extender stable and sufficient? No? As such, before using your range extender, double-check that the wall socket into which it is inserted is in good working order. If not, you may want to try plugging the WiFi extender into a different wall outlet.
2. Get the Extender close to the Router
One reason you may have trouble getting into the wifi.wavlink.com setup dashboard is a shaky connection between your range extender and router. Therefore, you should improve the quality of the wireless connection by minimizing the distance between your WiFi devices. However, make sure the two gadgets are not too close together.
If you prefer a cable connection, inspect the Ethernet cable for wear and tear just in case. Stop procrastinating and go out and get a new one if it’s broken.
3. Inactivate Your Antivirus and Firewall
It’s recommended that you equip your computer with antivirus and firewall protection before attempting to access the extender, but only if doing so won’t prohibit you from accessing the wifi.wavlink.com setup wizard. This is due to the fact that wifi.wavlink.com, along with other networking-related websites, is blocked by anti-virus software. As a result, you should temporarily turn off your computer’s firewall and antivirus software.
4. Enter the Correct Information
The right entries in this table indicate the correct URL and password for the default account. Consider the following solutions to the issue at hand.
- Always input the default web URL i.e. wifi.wavlink.com into your browser’s address bar.
- In case wifi.wavlink.com doesn’t work, try the IP address instead.
- It’s important to input the default web URL, IP address, username, and password correctly.
5. Install the Latest Browser Version
Check the Settings menu of your web browser for an option to upgrade to the most recent version if it is not already. In addition, you should erase your browser’s cache, cookies, and history.
Avoid placing your Wavlink range extender near any metal objects (such as metal fish tanks, mirrors, or other appliances) that might interfere with the signal. We guarantee you’ll get great results from it.
What you just read is all there is to know about the wifi.wavlink.com setup wizard. At this point, we hope you’ve been able to follow the outlined procedures to access the extender’s control panel. You shouldn’t have any trouble, but if you do, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists.