Wavlink Login Guidelines
From changing the Wavlink login password to the extender’s SSID, updating the firmware to disabling the SSID broadcast, every process demands the user to complete the Wavlink WiFi extender login process. Some users find it easy while some consider it a mountain to climb. Are you among those users who belong to the second lot? If yes, then walk through this guide. Here, we’ve put all the necessary information related to the Wavlink login process together.
Wavlink Login [Basic Requirements]
Before you proceed to perform Wavlink WiFi extender login, we would like to inform you about a few things. Knowing about them will help you complete the process in a hassle-free manner:
- Note down the default Wavlink login password. You have to use it when prompted to.
- Know about the default web address of your Wavlink extender. It is the gateway that will open the doors to the login page.
- Get access to a network cable. It will come in handy to create the extender-router connection.
- Consider locating a wall socket near the host router to power up your wireless extender.
- Lastly, have access to a device, be it a computer or laptop that already has a web browser installed on it.
Wavlink Login Steps
Step 1: Turn On Your Extender
- Starting with the basics, consider connecting your extender to a power socket located near the main router.
- Right after that, press the Power button.
- Are the LEDs on your Wavlink extender lightened up? Great. Move to the next step.
Step 2: Form Extender-Router Connection
- Time to bring the Ethernet cable into the picture! So, pick it up and connect its ends to the Ethernet ports of your WiFi devices.
- The connection should be firm enough to facilitate seamless direct communication between your devices.
- You are free to put a wireless source to use in case you don’t consider the Ethernet cable as a reliable option.
Step 3: Run a Web Browser
- Switch on your computer.
- The computer is not supposed to be infected with a virus or malware.
- Now, load a web browser.
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or a similar web browser can be used.
- In case your web browser is out-of-date, update it and re-launch it.
Step 4: Access the Wavlink Login Page
- Take the cursor to the address bar of the internet browser.
- Input the Wavlink WiFi extender login default web address.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Wavlink WiFi extender login page will display itself on your device’s screen.
Step 5: Fill in the Wavlink Login Details
- On the Wavlink WiFi extender login page, you will see a field with the Lock icon.
- This is where you need to enter the Wavlink login password.
- Once done, select the language from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, click the Login button.
With this, the Wavlink WiFi login process will get completed. Immediately after selecting Login, you will be able to see the extender’s dashboard. Here, you can modify the settings of your Wavlink extender as per requirements. However, if you are facing issues while doing Wavlink WiFi extender login, give a read to the next section.
Can’t Perform Wavlink Login?
1. Connect Your Devices Properly
- If you’ve connected your WiFi devices with the help of the Ethernet cable, be certain that the cable does not possess any sign of damage. If it does, then it is the time when you have to bid farewell to your existing Ethernet cable and put a new one to use.
- Wireless source users need to maintain a safe distance between their devices. If there is too much distance, the signals won’t get transmitted properly whereas there’s a risk of WiFi signal clash when there is too less distance.
2. Do Not Make Wrong Entries
- There should be no typing mistakes in the web address and the Wavlink login password entrée made by you. Consider turning the Caps Lock key on the keyboard off while typing the Wavlink login password.
- The web URL must not be entered into the browser’s search bar. No web address can be accessed with the help of the search bar of the browser. Thus, only make use of the address bar.
After you try the above-discussed tips, see whether you are able to do Wavlink WiFi extender login or not. If you get success, then congratulations. If not, then there might be something else halting you from completing the login process.